Location: United States of America (remote)
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
As a Business Systems Analyst for a world leading industrial automation company, you will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining our Data Driven Solutions Platform to best deliver analytics and outcomes to our customers. The responsibilities for this role will focus on assuring that the software design, technology capabilities will meet the requirements and provide a simplified user experience for our service professionals and customers base. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with and influencing cross functional teams across multiple global locations, as well as providing technical leadership and knowledge with our internal technology and business teams.
- Understanding how Systems and Solutions applications, business strategies, service delivery processes and data insights are best applied to solving customer needs.
- Leads collaboration across our cross functional teams to grow our contractual business in a digital era.
- Possess the ability to translate business needs into technology based solutions, working with business partners and leveraging approved technology within the Rockwell Automation.
- Engaging with our customers, field employees and delivery managers to develop system improvement/ roadmap plans of which can be translated into functional user requirements, detailed design specifications, test plans, report- dashboard experience flows and shovel ready project plans.
- Contributes to system/ platform design concepts while improving ease of development reuse, reporting- analytics development, system workflow configuration and product maintenance.
- Contributes leadership and teamwork strengths within delivery excellence and product management team for global system roll outs/ updates, user training/ experience, complex startups and pilots.
- Stakeholder Management: The ability to work credibly with and influence the judgment of business and technology leaders
- Proactive: Individuals who seek out new people and technologies to obtain new sources of information that will strengthen solutions, without waiting to be told to
- Sense of Urgency: the ability to prioritize and focus on the critical issues with the highest business impact and ensure proactive business communication to manage and align expectations
- Critical thinking : ability to take the time to review and reflect on the inputs received and the conclusions that have been made, in order to ensure quality deliverables
- Creative: Individuals who are always thinking of new ways to apply the model to bring more insight and additional value to the business
- Business Acumen: ability to communicate and discuss issues/opportunities in the terms of business capabilities (vs. technology)
- Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Facilitation: The ability to bring together individuals with different perspectives and opinions and drive toward a common understanding and decision
- Result Oriented: Focus on the deliverable and end results based on the agreed-upon schedule and scope
- Collaboration and Teaming: drive collaboration among divergent groups (IT functions, business groups etc.) to accomplish defined objectives
- Analytical and Problem Solving: able to understand complex and detailed business processes and identify opportunities and risks; able to define the problem, ask the right questions and find the right inputs for resolutions.
- Bachelors Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Engineering and/or business IT technical work experience with exposure to various technical environments
- Familiarity implementing solutions within the Microsoft Stack (Power BI, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, Access, SharePoint).
- Proven track record of solution development across a diverse set of existing and new technologies to meet customer/ business needs.
- Understanding of post sales service and support business model and functions.
- Project management and/or virtual team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated success in communicating with key stakeholders across levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing requirements and interests, keep focus on top priorities, and find ways to achieve win-win or obtain acceptance/consensus for best compromise.
This position is part of a job family. Experience is the determining factor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).