Do you have experience developing strategic marketing plans?
Are you creative and driven? Have great presentation and "people" skills?
Then Sodexo may have the ideal Unit Marketing Coordinator opportunity for you!
Sodexo Universities is seeking a motivated full-time hourly Field Marketing Coordinator to oversee the food service marketing program at Georgia College and State University in historic Milledgeville, GA. Our dining program includes one primary resident dining facility, multiple retail locations led by national brands Chick-Fil-A, Subway, and Einstein, in addition to a preeminent catering program. The FMC will be responsible for implementation and coordination of marketing programs at Georgia College. This position supports the on-campus dining team by creating, customizing, implementing and presenting marketing plans, strategies/programs, visual merchandising and managing social media related to the dining program.
In this role, the Field Marketing Coordinator interacts with internal team members, media and public relations personnel through social media, client stakeholders and customers in the formulation of promotional plans of action. This person will have a high level of customer contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during promotional events and presenting/speaking to students, parents, faculty and staff. This position requires strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position will also coordinate and oversee our marketing internship program during the academic year.
The successful candidate will:
- work with managers, clients, and the director in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout dining services, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background, communciation, and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or contract food services experience (preferred).