You have the skills to drive profitability through marketing and the implementation of services. * $2000 hiring bonus*
Sodexo is hiring an experienced Field Marketing Specialist, for Norwich University. The Military College of Vermont is a private military academy in Northfield, Vermont. It is the oldest private military college in the United States and offers bachelor's and master's degrees on-campus and online. The university was founded in 1819 at Norwich, Vermont, as the American Literary, Scientific and Military Academy. It is the oldest of six senior military colleges and is recognized by the United States Department of Defense as the "Birthplace of ROTC". This Marketing Specialist position supports Norwich University primarily with assistance to two additional universities in Vermont. *** $2000 hiring bonus***
The Field Marketing Specialist will improve the customer experience through a well-thought out marketing strategy in order to drive sales and draft communications to students for program knowledge and oversee event coordination. He/She will engage and integrate into the student body in order to obtain an honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the website/social media channels, analyzing data and working with clients to create advertisements for students. If you have experience with the student body, working with Marketing Interns and executing new concepts in campus dining, this position will be the perfect leadership opportunity!
The successful candidate will:
- work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits